Gebofix EPO PLUS RE - 385 ml
Pure epoxy resin 3:1 for structural applications.
CE certified OPTION 1 for use on cracked and non-cracked concrete with threaded rods reinforced bars.
Certified for application on seismic area C1 and C2 category.
A mixing nozzle is provided for each resin bottle.
- It grants a safety fixing and high loads values even on semisolids and hollow supports.
- For fixing close to the edge, since anchoring is free of expansion forces.
- Water impermeable joint.
- Very high chemical resistance.
- Low in odor.
- Flexible working time at high temperatures.
- No shrinkage.
- For use with special application gun and static mixers.
For structural applications of reconstruction and renovation, for anchoring concrete rebar steel, fixing in holes immersed in water and in diamond drill holes.
For difficult anchoring in the main construction materials: stone, concrete, solid and hollow bricks, wood.
It was designed especially for the anchoring of threaded rods, reinforcing bars or internal threaded rod sleeves.
Suitable for facades, roofs, wood construction, metal construction; metal profiles, column, beam, console, railing, sanitary devices, cable trays, piping, post-installed rebar connection (reconstruction or reinforcement), etc.